1. Tens of millions of Americans will receive access to affordable health care.
2. It required 10 essential health benefits.
3. It slows the rise of health care costs.
4. It provided coverage for pre-existing conditions.
5. It eliminated coverage limits.
6. It allowed adult children to stay on their parents’ healthcare plans.
7. It offered free care expansion and meaningful subsidies.
8. Millions of people received healthcare insurance for the first time.
9. More routine services are covered under Obamacare.
10. It created savings in prescription drug costs.
11. Made Health Care More Affordable.
12. More Screenings Are Done.
13. Wider choice of insurance plans.
14. Eliminates Medicare “doughnut hole”.
15. Boost to the hospitals
16. Health insurance for worker
17. Small businesses can receive a tax credit of up to 50% on their employees’ health premium costs.
18. Young adults can stay on their plans until they turn 26; 82% of uninsured adults will qualify for free or low-cost insurance.
19. You won’t be dropped from your coverage for being sick or making a mistake on your application.
20. Medicaid expands to cover individuals with incomes up to 138% of the federal poverty level.